Out of stock – digital edition available through ebook retailers and our BWB Collections platform.
New Zealand’s emissions trading scheme favour big farming and industrial emitters over households and small businesses, argue academics Geoff Bertram and Simon Terry.
In a plain language guide that demystifies the complex world of emissions trading, they contend that New Zealand has a wealth of options for cutting emissions more equitably – but courageous political leadership is needed.
Part of Series 21: into a new century.
2. Troubling Vital Statistics
3. How Did We Get Into This Mess?
4. Casting Illusions – Anatomy of the ETS
5. Much Ado About Very Little
6. ‘Let Them Eat Carbon’
7. Little Red Inconvertible
8. Agricultural Protection Money
9. The Coming Carbon Crunch – Beyond 2012
10. Where to Now?
Appendix: Government Gifting of NZUs